Please choose your product carefully as we do not refund if you change your mind, for hygiene reasons. If you have further questions around this, we recommend you visit the Consumer Guarantees Act Page on refunds, replacements or repairs: https://www.consumerprotection.govt.nz/general-help/common-consumer-issues/refund-replacement-repair/
We are happy to exchange your goods within 7 days of purchase or refund in full if a refund is required due to health concerns, however this must be accompanied with a doctor’s certificate, proof of purchase and providing the goods are in their original condition & you have the original packaging. *Terms and Conditions will apply.
Full packaging must be included without any damage, and products must be in good reselling condition, otherwise a 20% refurbishment fee will apply.
As a responsible retailer, we are happy to repair products at no cost to you, if there is any manufactural fault detected.
To request a refund, return or repair:
1) All purchased products can be brought into your local Good Massage store, or you will be required to ship the item back to us at your own cost. For overseas purchases, we only refund the fee which you purchased for the item. This does not include the shipping fee.
2) Refunds can be issued as a credit voucher or a refund to your original payment method.
For purchases made using multiple payment methods, any refund will be made in the original tender types.
3) If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy.
4) When returning an online/in store purchase, the original delivery charges will not be refunded.
5) When returning an item to us by post it is your responsibility to return the item to us in a safe way. Good Massage is not responsible for items being returned to us that are lost or damaged in transit.
6) Good Massage vouchers or gift cards cannot be returned/refunded or exchanged for cash or other tender types.
7) For international orders, we will not accept liability for any customs duties or taxes that may be payable in relation to the order or its return. We do not offer exchanges on international orders. If an alternative product is required, you will need to place a separate order for this.
30 Day Monday Back Guarantee:
If you order a massage chair directly from our website and find the chair isn’t the right fit, you have 30 days right of return. You will be required to contact our customer service team on 09-6888999 or email us at email@example.com within 30 days of your delivery.
For customers in Auckland, we’ll schedule a convenient home pick-up, and for those outside of Auckland, we will organise a courier company to collect and return the chair to our warehouse.
Please note that a restocking fee of 20% of the final sale price will apply, and the return shipping cost will be the customer’s responsibility. To ensure a smooth return process, kindly retain the original packaging for the massage chair.
This 30-day refund guarantee is applicable exclusively to brand new massage chairs and does not cover second-hand units.
Once we receive and inspect your returned item, we will promptly send you an email confirmation. Following a thorough inspection by our service team, your refund will be processed within 7-10 business days.
This offer does not apply to products tried, tested and purchased in store. Returns of store bought products are only accepted if the return aligns with the guidelines set out in the Consumer Guarantees Act.
What is the restocking fee?
If you make an online purchase and decide to return a product that is not faulty, utilising our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee offer, we reserve the right to charge up to 20% restocking fee of the sale price plus any shipping and handling fees.
Return shipping fee:
Any shipping costs paid by you or charged to you are non-refundable.
All products can be returned in-store This applies to both online and in-store purchases. Please kindly return to our warehouse: 4 Gladstone Road, Northcote, Auckland.
(Order which is not for next day delivery can alternate anytime 2 day prior delivery.)
Once we have received and inspected your return, we will notify you and let you know if the refund has been approved. If approved, you will automatically receive a refund in the form of your original payment. Please keep in mind that it will also take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund. Please allow 10-15 business days for the refund to be fully processed.
If you have any further questions on how to do this please reach out to our customer support team at
Phone: 09 688 8999
Address: 4 Gladstone Road, Northcote, Auckland 0627